FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our
- What is a Bitcoin?
- What is cloud mining?
- What cryptocurrencies can I mine with your service?
- How long does the contract last?
Good question; see www.bitcoin.org for more information.
Cloud Mining is the process of bitcoin mining utilizing a remote datacenter with shared processing power. This type of cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware. The mining rigs are housed and maintained in a facility owned by mining company and the customer simply needs to register and purchase mining contracts or shares.
MiningClub.io provides cloud mining on the following algorithms:
SHA-256, which is used to mine Bitcoins
ETHASH, which is used to mine Ethereum
X11, which is used to mine DASH.
All our contracts last for 2 years and are subject to maintenance and electricity fees.
- I forgot my 2fa code, what can I do?
- How can I create a new account?
- I've lost my password, what should I do?
For your own security we only allow the deactivation of the 2fa code through a personal dialog. Please contact our customer service team directly and we will help you to solve the issue.
You can create an account very easily. Simply click on Register, enter your e-mail and a secure password, and you’re good to go.
1. Click “Forgot password” button in the login screen.
2. Enter the email address you used to register your account with.
3. Log in to your email and check your inbox for the password reset email. Make sure it is sent from @miningclub.io
4. Follow the link in the email and enter a new password. The email may take up to 10 minutes to be delivered (make sure to check the spam folder if you don't receive it.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- Can I buy Cloud Mining with cryptocurrency?
- How do I purchase hashrate and pay for it?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Can I switch my contract to a different product?
Yes, deposit the cryptocurrency and then convert it to your choice of Cloud Mining.
In order to order hashrate you need to click “Create Order” in the left menu, choose the type of algorithm and use the slider to set the amount.
On the next screen, you will see the pre-invoice. If you are happy with your order, click on the checkbox below that reads "I confirm that I have read and agree to Terms and Conditions." and click the Proceed button.
You are now on the payment selection screen where you are to choose from BTC and USD payment methods.
If you choose BTC as your payment method, please don't forget about your wallet's commission when transferring the funds (we recommend checking the exact commission with your wallet provider).
No, we do not support credit card payment currently.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to switch contracts because mining machines have already been associated to it and the mining has started.
FINANCIAL AND PROFITABILITY
- Maintenance and electricity fees (MEF)
- Withdrawals: currencies and commission fees
The mining process requires energy consumption and human resources for the maintenance. In order to cover these fees all users are issued with maintenance and electricity fees (MEF) accordingly to their contract type and hashrate.
The MEF is linear and equals 0.40 USD per every 1 TH/s of SHA-256, 0.04 USD per every 1 MH/s of Ethash and 0.25 USD per every 1GH/s of X-11 currently.
Maintenance and electricity fees are not billed in an invoice. Instead the fees are deducted from the customer's balance at the moment of daily payouts. Despite the fact that balance is accounted for in BTC and the fees - in USD, the fees are deducted in BTC according to the current USD/BTC exchange rate which is beneficial for the customer in case the exchange rate trend is positive - more BTC remains in the customer's balance.
Withdrawals for SHA-256 and Scrypt contracts are available in Bitcoin only.
Minimum Bitcoin withdrawal amount is 0.05 BTC
Withdrawals for ETHASH contracts are available in Ethereum only.
Minimum Ethereum withdrawal amount is 0.1 ETH
Withdrawals for X11 contracts are available in DASH only.
Minimum X11 amount is 0.1 DASH
You need to add an appropriate wallet to the system in order to make a withdrawal
Wallets and Withdrawals
- How to make a withdrawal?
- How do I put my wallet address for automatic withdrawals?
All your withdrawals are automatically done by us on daily basis. Each withdrawal is a subject to a transaction fee, which is paid to the blockchain for transaction processing and confirmation.
1. You need to log in and go to Settings.
2. In the settings Tab you can input all your addresses with each of the mining algorithm.
3. Once done, you will automatically receive your payouts in the configured wallets.